Monday, 12 October 2015

"Was Life Created?" Genesis 1, John 1:1-4 Isaiah 44:24 (Impass?)

    Dear JW Friends;   
 OY, I only just asked ONE question and I'm already asking another.  Answer as many as you want and can in a given day. See, another plus to writing rather than talking is that you have time to answer questions, one at a time, instead of my firing questions, one after another. 

    A few days ago, I got the magazine, "Was Life Created?" as I was on my way to work. I concurred, YES, life WAS created. Evolution simply does NOT make sense. Even Darwin admitted that, to believe the eye came about as a result of natural selection and random chance is absurd, given all the eye's functions. There's NO way so many intricate workings can come about by chance. Yaay! We're on the same page. 

   The dilemma comes about when we consider WHO created.


  •     Genesis 1 says, "IN the beginning, GOD created..." 



  •     John 1:1-3 says, "....All things were created through HIM and without HIM nothing was made that was made...." 



  •     BUT then... Isaiah 44:24 says that "...I made all things BY MYSELF."   

  Q: In the O.T. Jehovah Created. In the New Testament, JESUS created, but in Isaiah 44:24, God said that HE created ON HIS OWN. HOW DOES THIS WORK?

   
Thanks! 

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to ask as well as answer questions, so please, let's keep things civil.